What does AACAS stand for?
AACAS stands for Association des Amis des Chats Abyssins et Somalis (French cat lovers' association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amarillo Area Center for Advanced Learning (Texas)
- African American Cultural Arts Organization (est. 1989; Palm Beach, FL)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area (Texas)
- Army Aboriginal Community Assistance Program (Australia)
- Associate of the Australian College of Ambulance Professionals (Australia)
- ATSIC/Army Community Assistance Program
- Athens Area Child Abuse Prevention Council (Georgia)
- Association for the Advancement of Central Asian Research
- Assembly Area Counter Attacking Force (NATO)
- Ann Arbor Coalition Against the War
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.
- Ann Arbor Concert Band (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Associate of the Association of Certified Bookkeeprs (UK)
- Association of Australian Convention Bureaux (business event promoters)
- Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists
- American Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists