What does ASPEA stand for?
ASPEA stands for Association Suisse pour l'Energie Atomique
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPEA
We have 2 other meanings of ASPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Staff Professional Development Committee (Wayne State University; Michigan)
- ATCCS System Preliminary Design Review
- Anterior Segment Pigment Dispersal Syndrome
- Accounting Standards for Private Entities (Canada)
- American Society for Precision Engineering
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- American Society of Professional Estimators, Inc.
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Association of Standardized Patient Educators
- Avionics Systems Project Engineer
- Associazione Sportiva Paraplegici ed Affiliati (Italian: Paraplegic Sports Association and Affiliates)
- Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority
- Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College
- Adaptive Spectral Perceptual Entropy Coding (audio data compression)
- Advanced Spectre Entropy Coding (MPEG)
- Alzheimer Society of Prince Edward County (Canada)
- Association pour la Prévention et l'Etude de la Contamination (French: Association for the Study and Prevention of Contamination; est. 1971)
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction Controller (pharmaceutical research)
- Automatic Sample Preparation with Extraction Column
- Ackerman-Schoendorf Scales of Parent Evaluation of Custody (custody evaluation scales)