What does ASTEE stand for?
ASTEE stands for Association Scientifique et Technique pour l'Eau et l'Environnement (French: Scientific and Technical Association for Water and the Environment; est. 1905)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Advanced Software Technologies (Zielona Góra, Poland)
- Advanced Solar Turbo Electric Conversion
- Analysis of the Scientific and Technical Evaluation (European Union)
- Applied Software Technology
- Aspergillus Technology Consortium
- Australian Science and Technology Council
- Alberta Science and Technology Award (University of Alberta)
- Advanced Submarine Tactical ESM Combat System
- Association pour l'Avancement des Sciences et des Techniques de la Documentation (French: Association for the Advancement of Science and Technical Documentation)
- Automated Sequential Trace Enrichment of Dialysate
- Advanced Software Technology and Mechatronics Research Institute of Kyoto (Japan)
- Association for the Study of Travel in Egypt and the Near East (Cambridge, UK)
- Alberta Spit Tobacco Education Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Altarum Science and Technology Education Program (Altarum Institute)
- Artists Striving to End Poverty (New York, NY)
- Asset Servicing Technology Enhancement Project (US FDIC)
- Assistance to Teacher Education Project (Ghana)
- Astrobiology Science and Technology for Exploring Planets (US NASA)
- Asteroid Ephemeris
- Administrative Support Training and Experience Questionnaire (Wisconsin Workforce Planning)