Tanner also was formerly the co-membership chair and member of the Extended Bureau (Board of Directors) of the Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats ( AIJA or the International Young Lawyers Association).
What does AIJA stand for?
AIJA stands for Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIJA
We have 3 other meanings of AIJA in our Acronym Attic
- Activities Implemented Jointly
- After Image Journaling
- Am I Jesus? (band)
- Architectural Institute of Japan
- Artificial Intelligence, an International Journal
- Association of Iranion Journalists
- Auberge Internationale des Jeunes (French: International Youth Hostel)
- Audio Input Jack
- Afghanistan Independent Journalists Association
- Asociación Internacional de Jóvenes Abogados (Spanish: International Association of Young Lawyers)
- Association of Investigative Journalists of Armenia
- Australian Institute of Judicial Administration
- Australian Institute of Judicial Affairs
- Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council
- Asian Institute of Journalism and Communication (Philippines)
- American International Junior Charolais Association
- All India Janata Dal (political party in India)
- Association Internationale des Juristes Démocrates (French)
- American Indian Journalism Institute (University of South Dakoa at Vermillion)
- Associazione Italiana JuJitsu (Italian JuJitsu Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tanner also was formerly the co-membership chair and member of the Extended Bureau (Board of Directors) of the Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats ("AIJA" or the International Young Lawyers Association).