BUSINESS WIRE)--June 28,2001 Builds on rich network of customer relationships BCE Emergis' eHealth Solution Group today expanded its reach into the health insurance and service provider arena, through the acquisition of Associates for Health Care (AHC), a leader in health care cost management in Wisconsin.
What does AHC stand for?
AHC stands for Associates for Health Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHC
We have 218 other meanings of AHC in our Acronym Attic
- Arab Higher Committee (est. 1936)
- Architectural Hardware Consultant
- Arenac Housing Commission (Arenac County, Michigan)
- Arizona Humanities Council
- Army Health Care
- Army Hospital Corps (Australia)
- Army Housing Corporation (CVI)
- Asnières Hockey Club (France)
- Assainissement, Hygiène, Confort (French: Sanitation, Hygiene, Comfort)
- Assault Helicopter Company
- Association for History and Computing
- Association House of Chicago (Illinois; education)
- Association of Academic Health Centers
- Atlanta History Center
- Attack Helicopter Commander (pilot designation)
- Attack Helicopter Company
- Auckland Hebrew Congregation
- Aurora Health Center (various locations)
- Australian Heritage Commission
- Australian High Commission (in Canada)