was affirmed: - Citicorp Life Insurance Company - First Citicorp Life Insurance Company - American Health and Life Insurance Company - Associates Financial Life Insurance Company In addition, the A+ (Superior) financial strength rating of the following subsidiaries of Citigroup, Inc.
What does AFLIC stand for?
AFLIC stands for Associates Financial Life Insurance Company (renamed American Health and Life Insurance Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFLIC
We have 2 other meanings of AFLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Freedom Lecture Fund (est. 1990)
- American Financial Literacy Foundation
- APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Future Leaders Forum
- Australian Flexible Learning Framework
- Australian Football League Germany
- Angiofollicular Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- American Fidelity Life Insurance (Pensacola, FL)
- Arab Federation for Libraries and Information (est. 1986)
- Allmerica Financial Life Insurance and Annuity Company
- American Founders Life Insurance Company (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Air Force Logistics Information File
- Action for Literacy Interest Group (Canadian Library Association)
- Air Force Library and Information System
- Allowance for Loan Losses (banking)
- Axillary F-Loop Latencies
- Advocates for Life Ministries (Portland, OR)
- Agentur für Lifestyle Management (Hamburg, Germany)
- Air Force Logistics Manual
- Alliance for Life Ministries (Madison, WI)
- Association Français Langue Maternelle (founded in 2006 in Munich, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
rated "A+" (Superior); Associates Financial Life Insurance Company of Nevada, "FPR 7".