org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed SAN ANTONIO - University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers addressed the future - and turbulent present - of the University of Texas System at the Texas Associated Press Managing Editors convention on Saturday.
What does APME stand for?
APME stands for Associated Press Managing Editors
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of APME
We have 9 other meanings of APME in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Postinfectious Measles Encephalitis (disease)
- Advisory Panel on Medicare Education
- Antenna Pointing Mechanism Electronics
- Apocynum Medium (Intermediate Dogbane)
- Applications, Programming Models, and Environments
- Approved Post Membership Experience
- Approved Post-Mining Embankments
- Asia Pacific and Middle East
- AsiaPacific MediaEducator (University of Wollongong refereed journal)
- Associação Portuguesa de Medicina de Emergência (Portugal)
- Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Europe
- Association of Practice Management Educators
- Attitude Pointing Mechanism Electronics
- Asia Pacific/Middle East/Africa (geographical region)
- Asia-Pacific Medical Education Conference (Singapore)
- Advances in Photorefractive Materials, Effects and Devices (topical meeting)
- Advanced Placement Modern European History (college level course)
- Aggressive Papillary Middle-Ear Tumor
- American Precious Metals Exchange
- Alyssa Paul Maria Fund (Lawrence University; Appleton, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friday April 13 Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association Convention.
Hendawi was a member of the team of reporters honored by The Associated Press Managing Editors in 2004 for covering Saddam's capture in December 2003.
A former president of Associated Press Managing Editors and an American Society of Newspaper Editors board member, Peck calls on editorial pages to kill the unsigned editorial and blow up the ivory tower.
26 to Associated Press managing editors in New Orleans about an “irrational era of cost-cutting.
At the Associated Press Managing Editors convention in Orlando, Florida, in 1973, Ungaro asked Nixon if he had accurately reported his income taxes.
Explained David Yarnold, managing editor of the San Jose Mercury News and diversity chairman of the Associated Press Managing Editors, "In order for a newspaper to be accurate, it should look like its community.
Peck, 51, who recently finished a one-year term as president of the Associated Press Managing Editors, plans to do some steelhead trout fishing-while thinking about how he could best help journalism convert what he sees as its defensive, closed culture into one "much more connected to the communities we serve.