They also visited the oil and gas processing center of the first phase project and turned on the valve to feed gas to the Kahla power plant, which is going to be the first one in Iraq that generates electricity by burning associated natural gas.
What does ANG stand for?
ANG stands for Associated Natural Gas (Company; Missouri)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANG
We have 54 other meanings of ANG in our Acronym Attic
- Air Niugini, Papua New Guinea (ICAO code)
- Alameda News Group (California)
- Alberta Natural Gas
- American Angler
- American Needlepoint Guild, Inc.
- American Newspaper Guild
- Anglian (linguistics)
- Netherlands Antillian Guilder (ISO currency code)
- Army National Guard - Base
- Army National Guard - Station
- Alabama Natural Gas Association (est. 1966; Hartselle, AL)
- Anti-Narcotics General Administration (est. 1929; Egypt)
- Associazione Nazionale Giovani Agricoltori (Italian: National Association of Young Farmers; Italy)
- Australian National Guide to Archival Material (Australia)
- Australian New Guinea Administrative Unit
- Air National Guard Base
- Army National Guard Bureau (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $12 billion deal, a venture between Iraq's South Gas Company, Shell and Japan's Mitsubishi involves the capture of associated natural gas produced at fields near the oil hub of Basra, including Rumaila, Iraq's workhorse.
While Bakken is primarily an oil play, associated natural gas is being produced.
The associated natural gas production from 176 sections in Weld County, Colorado, will be dedicated to BTE's gathering system during the term of the agreement.
Contract notice: Associated natural gas supply services to the building siwiecova 2 The subject of the public contract is to ensure the supply of natural gas in the agreed quantity and delivery points, convert the customer ownership of the supplied gas and thus ensure their own name and on its behalf gas transmission, gas distribution and gas storage.
as director of gas operations for Associated Natural Gas Inc, a predecessor to present day Duke Energy Trading and Marketing, LLC (DETM).
Atmos Energy and Southwestern Energy have entered an agreement for Atmos to acquire the Missouri natural gas distribution assets of Associated Natural Gas, a division of Arkansas Western Gas, a subsidiary of Southwestern, for $32 million in cash.
Pension Plan Retirement plan of Associated Natural Gas Co.