According to the Associated Landscape Contractors of America, a new landscape gives a return on investment of 100 to 200 percent, as opposed to a bathroom remodel, for example, whose return on investment is only 75 percent.
What does ALCA stand for?
ALCA stands for Associated Landscape Contractors of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALCA
We have 43 other meanings of ALCA in our Acronym Attic
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate (pharmaceutical)
- Advanced Light Combat Aircraft
- Advanced Load Control Alliance (Paragon Consulting Services, Inc.; Portland, OR)
- Alabama Counseling Association
- American Landscape Contractors Association
- American Leather Chemists Association
- American Lock Collectors Association (Mentor, Ohio)
- Área de Libre Comercio de las Américas
- Área de Livre Comércio das Américas (Free Trade Area of the Americas)
- Área del Libre Comercio para Las Américas (Spanish: Free Trade Area of the Americas)
- Association de Lutte Contre l'Ambrosia
- Australian Lowline Cattle Association (cattle breeding)
- Average Linkage Clustering Algorithm
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginyl Amide
- Abnormal Left Coronary Arterial Branching (cardiology)
- Agricultural Lands Condemnation Approval Board (Pennsylvania)
- Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Atlas Linguistique du Cameroun (French)
- Alaska-Canada (highway)
- Aluminum Company of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other Cal Poly news, Steve Angley, who is a horticulture and crop science professor at the school, has been named Outstanding Educator of the Year by the Associated Landscape Contractors of America.
The new study, funded by NASA and the Associated Landscape Contractors of America, tested the ability of 14 houseplants to remove three volatile organic chemicals: the carcinogen benzene, trichloroethylene (TCE) and formaldehyde.
The Gallup survey was sponsored by the American Association of Nurserymen (AAN), the Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA), the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), the National Arborist Association (NAA), and the Professional Lawn Care Association of America (PLCAA).
LLTI has committed to advertising over a three (3) month period in both Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA) and Lawn and Landscape.
Tar-Heel Natural Turf Company has received state and national recognition for its commercial grounds maintenance from the North Carolina Landscape Contractors Association and the Associated Landscape Contractors of America.
This first-of-its-kind survey was sponsored by the American Association of Nurserymen, the American Society of Landscape Architects, the Associated Landscape Contractors of America, the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Arborist Association, and the Professional Lawn Care Association of America.