28 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Industries of Missouri and its tax research division, the Taxpayers Research Institute of Missouri, have endorsed a YES vote on Proposition A because it will protect local jobs, boost Missouri's economy and provide more than $100 million a year in new funding to public schools statewide -- without increasing any taxes on consumers.
What does AIMO stand for?
AIMO stands for Associated Industries of Missouri
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIMO
We have 1 other meaning of AIMO in our Acronym Attic
- Aether Intelligent Messaging Network Architecture (Aether Systems, Inc.)
- Acquisition Information Management Network (US DoD)
- Adult Injury Management Network (University of Victoria; Canada)
- All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (shipping)
- Antarctic International Magnetometer NETwork
- Architectural Infrastructure Management Network
- ATC Interbase Multiuser Network (US Air Force)
- Advanced Inverted Mode Operation
- All India Manufacturers' Organisation (professional body)
- Anterior Inferior Mandibular Osteotomy (sleep apnea procedure)
- Additional Insured Mortgage (insurance)
- Ab Initio Model Potential
- Always In My Prayers
- Anchored Interplanetary Monitoring Platform (satellites)
- Ants in My Pants
- Army Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Master Plan
- Army Intelligence Master Plan
- ARTADS Interface Management Plan
- Association of Independent Meeting Planners
- Aurora Incremental Modernization Project (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Associated Industries of Missouri (AIM) and the Missouri Chamber of Commerce, were happy for the laws which didn't pass, reports the St.