The program is a cooperative effort of the Associated Equipment Distributors Foundation (AEDF), Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Associated General Contractors of America (AGC).
What does AEDF stand for?
AEDF stands for Associated Equipment Distributors Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEDF
We have 4 other meanings of AEDF in our Acronym Attic
- Add Edit Delete Enable Disable Listing
- Asociación Española de Editores de Música (Spanish: Spanish Association of Music Publishers)
- Asociacíon Ecologista de Defensa de la Naturaleza (Spanish)
- Asociación Española de Energía Solar (Spanish Solar Energy Association)
- Achieving Excellence Design Evaluation Toolkit (heathcare)
- Absent End Diastolic Frequency
- Alaska/Arctic Environmental Defense Fund (est. 2000)
- Algiers Economic Development Foundation (New Orleans, LA)
- Arkansas Earth Day Foundation
- Artery End-Diastolic Flow
- Absent End-Diastolic Flow Velocity
- Abrasive Electrical Discharge Grinding
- Advance Energy Design Guide (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- Advanced Engineering Development Group (Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.)
- Allen Economic Development Group (Lima, Ohio)
- Architectural Engineering Design Group, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Agent-Enhanced Decision Guide Environment (21st Century Systems, Inc.; various locations)
- Agir Ensemble pour les Droits de l'Homme (French: Acting Together for Human Rights)
- Association Européenne pour la Défense des Droits de l'Homme (French: European Association for the Defence of Human Rights; EU)
- African Entrepreneurial Development Initiatives (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was developed by three industry trade groups--the Associated Equipment Distributors Foundation (AEDF), the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
The Associated Equipment Distributors Foundation, Oak Brook, Illinois, is laying the groundwork for a more secure future for the construction equipment industry by encouraging the development of partnerships with educational institutions.