However, when one of the forged certificates pertaining to be from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music arrived with a spelling mistake on it, she became suspicious.
What does ABRSM stand for?
ABRSM stands for Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asian Businessman Readership Survey
- Assault Ballistic Rocket System
- Association of British Riding Schools (UK)
- Australian Barnardos Recruitment Services
- Australian Biological Resources Study
- Auto and Boat Relocation Services
- Automated Baggage Reconciliation System (Hong Kong International Airport)
- Automated Book Request System
- Automated Budget Request System
- Australian Biological Resources Study Advisory Council
- Activity-Based Restorative Therapy (spinal cord injuries)
- African Business Round Table
- Annapolis Bicycle Racing Team (Annapolis, MD)
- Architecture-Based Regression Testing
- Auto Body Repair Technology
- Automatic Bug Reporting Tool (Fedora Project)
- Advanced Ballistic Reentry Vehicle
- Abbreviations (text messaging)
- Adoptive Breastfeeding Resource Website
- Alachua/Bradford Regional Workforce Development Board (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He took early retirement in 1987, but continued to be active both in Britain and abroad as a teacher, performer, examiner for the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, a governor of the Elgar School of Music, and trustee of several musical bodies including the Gloucester Academy of Music and Performing Arts (GAMPA); the Elgar School of Music and Elgar Centre for English Music.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Piano Classics @ Grade 8, Weiner Urtext, is a selection of 10 pieces appropriate for examination preparation as selected for the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music piano syllabus 2011-2012.
Dr Robin Harrison of Yarm School's music department said: "As well as the London College of Music examinations, many pupils entered the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music examinations and recorded impressive results.
You can develop your skills and show your ability by gaining teaching qualifications such as the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) Certificate of Teaching.
A year later, she won a scholarship of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music in London.
Still, it was quite a coup when the prestigious Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music in London, England, decided in 1909 to establish a musical examination centre in far-off Calgary.
He now spends his time teaching both privately and as Head of Instrumental Music at Radley College and performing and examining for the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music for whom he is also a very senior moderator.