Usmani has a BSc (Hons) degree in mathematical physics from the Imperial College of Science & Technology, University of London and is also an Associate of the Royal College of Science.
What does ARCS stand for?
ARCS stands for Associate of the Royal College of Science (London UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARCS
We have 116 other meanings of ARCS in our Acronym Attic
- Aerospace Resources and Configuration System
- Afghan Red Crescent Society
- Aft Reaction Control System
- Air Resupply and Communications Service (USAF)
- Aircraft Requirements Computer System
- Alternative Remedial Contracting Strategy
- Analogue Radio Concentrator System
- Appeals Records Control System
- Army Combat Support
- Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sediments
- Association of Regulatory and Clinical Scientists (Australia)
- Association of Responsible Cigarette Sellers
- Atmospheric Radiation and Cloud Station (various locations)
- Attack-Resistant Cooperation Stimulation
- Australian Red Cross Society Field Force
- Austrian Research Centre Seibersdorf (nuclear research; Seibersdorf, Austria)
- Automated Raster Cartography System
- Automated Reject Control System
- Automated Reporting and Control System
- Automated Reusable Components System
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Chemistry from Imperial College London and is an Associate of the Royal College of Science in England.
Stephenson holds a degree in Physics from Imperial College, London and is an associate of the Royal College of Science.