He is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- Arts and Cultural Alliance
- Arts and Cultural Attractions (Louisville, KY)
- Ashiya Cosmopolitan Association (Hyogo, Japan)
- Asociación Campesina de Arauca (Spanish: Arauca Peasants Association; Arauca, Colombia)
- Asociación Casa Alianza (Marriage Alliance Association, Guatemala)
- Asociación Cristiana (Christian Association, Guatemala)
- Assignment Control Authority
- Assistant City Attorney
- Associate Contractor Agreement
- Associate of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Association Canadienne d'Acoustique (Canadian Acoustical Association)
- Association Chalonnaise d'Aquariophilie (French; aquarium enthusiasts' association)
- Association for Communication Administration
- Association for Community Advocacy
- Association for the Calligraphic Arts
- Association of Canadian Archivists
- Association of Chartered Accountants
- Association of Chinese Americans
- Association of Collegiate Alumnae (American Association of University Women)
- Association of Consulting Actuaries
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of receiving this certificate, which the bank said was comparable to the Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA) qualification, Mr Alamad now has the highest international authority to advise Sharia-compliant financial institutions on Sharia compliance and product development.
Jack is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, and a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.