He is an Associate member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP) and also an Associate of the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (IBP).
What does AIB stand for?
AIB stands for Associate of the Institute of Bankers (British)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIB
We have 151 other meanings of AIB in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Industries for the Blind
- Armored Infantry Battalion (US Army)
- Army in Being
- Arts Institute at Bournemouth (now Arts University College at Bournemouth; UK)
- As Inspired By
- Asbestos Insulating Board (material)
- Assistance Informatique Brestoise (French: Brest Computer Assistance; Brest, France)
- Assistance Informatique Bureautique (French: Computer Assistance Office)
- Associate in Business (degree)
- Associate Insurance Broker (Canada)
- Association des Industriels de Belgique (French: Manufacturers’ Association of Belgium)
- Association for International Broadcasting
- Association for International Business (est. 1997)
- Association Internationale du Barreau (French: International Bar Association)
- Association of Issuing Bodies
- Associazione Assaggiatori Italiani Balsamico (standards & methods for grading balsamic vinegar of Modena)
- Associazione Italiana Biblioteche (Italian Library Association)
- Auckland Infantry Battalion (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Australian Infantry Battalion
- Australian Institute of Biology (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lakhani, President and Chief Executive of Soneri Bank Limited is a commerce and law graduate and is a Diplomated Associate of the Institute of Bankers in Pakistan.
Butcher, a native of England and a graduate of Christ's College in London, was elected an associate of the Institute of Bankers in England, equivalent to earning an MBA in the United States.