He has a first class degree in mathematics from Manchester University and is an associate of the Institute of Actuaries.
What does AIA stand for?
AIA stands for Associate of the Institute of Actuaries (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIA
We have 426 other meanings of AIA in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Intelligence Application
- Artists International Association
- Asarums Industri AB (Swedish technology company)
- Asbestos Information Association
- ASEAN Investment Area
- Asian International Association
- Asians in America
- Asnières Industries Adaptées (French disability accommodation group)
- Asphalt Industry Alliance (Mineral Products Association and Refined Bitumen Association; UK)
- Aspirin Intolerant Asthma
- Association d'Improvisation Antiboise (French theater improvisation association)
- Association des Industries de l'Alarme (French: Alarm Industries Association; Belgium)
- Association des Internationaux d'Aviron (French: International Association of Rowing)
- Association for Industrial Archaeology (UK)
- Association for Investor Assistance
- Association for Investor Awareness
- Association Internationale des Arganophiles (French: International Association of Arganophiles; tree enthusiast group)
- Association of Indians in America
- Association of Industrial Advertisers
- Association of Insolvency Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honors) in Mathematics from University College, London, England, he qualified as an Associate of the Institute of Actuaries in 1984.
Mr Boughton is an associate of the Institute of Actuaries and is currently chief executive of the Worcester Hospital Contributors Association, where he has gained considerable experience of the health cash plan market.