What does AA-EMT stand for?
AA-EMT stands for Associate of Arts in Engineering Management Technology (Grantham University; Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Accurate Appraisals and Estates (Denver, CO)
- Arms, Ammunition, & Explosives
- Aerodynamics, Aerothermodynamics and Hypersonic Propulsion
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndromes) International Foundation, Inc.
- Awake, Alert, and Oriented to Person, Place, Time, and Events
- Assistant Adjutant and Quartermaster General
- All Arts and Sciences Camp
- High School Airman Apprentice
- American Agri-Business Insurance Company
- Aplastic Anaemia in Complete Remission
- American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena
- Autonomous Adaptive Local Area Network
- accelerated autologous form of nephrotoxic serum nephritis
- Anodized Aluminum Pressure Sensitive Paint
- African American Special Interest Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Ahsen's Adapted Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire
- Autori Vari (Italian: Various Authors)
- Advanced Acquisition/Assistance Plan
- Aware-Adaptive and Cognitive Radio
- Alcohol Abuse/Dependence