announced the appointment of Brent Parker as associate vice president for finance and administration.
What does AVPF stand for?
AVPF stands for Associate Vice President for Finance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVPF
We have 2 other meanings of AVPF in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Volontari Protezione Civile (Italian: Civil Protection Volunteers Association)
- Audio Video PC (Personal Computer) Support (Switzerland)
- Ace Ventura Pet Detective (movie and game)
- Aortic Valve Prolapse Distance (cardiology)
- Atrioventricular Plane Displacement (cardiology)
- Audio/Video Products Division
- Autonomous Vessel Protection Detachment
- Avoidant Personality Disorder (psychology)
- Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction (film)
- Associate Vice President for Agriculture Research
- Assurance Vieillesse des Parents au Foyer (French: Pension Insurance for Parents at Home; est. 1972)
- Associate Vice President for Faculty Affairs
- Audio Visual Production Group
- Aliens Versus Predator Gold Edition (game)
- Average Phase
- Association des Véhicules à Propulsion Humaine du Québec
- Alternatives to Violence Project International
- Advanced VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Pvt. Limited (Canada)
- Alta Vista Public Library (Alta Vista, IA)
- Anti-Virus Practice Lab (anti-virus testing software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greg Morgan, LCC's associate vice president for finance, said the deal will cost the college $460,000 this year.
Vickie Fredrick is associate vice president for finance at Webster University in St.
The Pace University Purchasing and Contracts department has determined much of the current selection of suppliers," notes Ronald Nahum, associate vice president for finance.
John Hall, associate vice president for finance and operations at UT-Arlington, "Paric's experience in the student housing market was a significant factor in selecting the firm.
This grant from Higher One provides the opportunity for Keene State College students to be more active than ever in their financial planning, and in many cases, this will be the first time students have been engaged in their financial success," said Karen House, Associate Vice President for Finance at Keene State College.
After serving three years (1997-2000) as Associate Vice President for Finance and Administration and Controller, she became Vice President for Academic and Information Services in 2000.
Most recently, she was associate vice president for Finance at Agnes Scott College in Atlanta.