His experience also includes service as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Benedictine University in Illinois, associate vice president for academic affairs and director of the Center for Strategic Leadership at the University of San Francisco, and assistant vice chancellor and director of faculty and staff relations for the California State University System.
What does AVPAA stand for?
AVPAA stands for Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AVPAA in our Acronym Attic
- Azimuth Verification Point
- Seaplane Tender, Small (naval ship type; mine craft conversions)
- Wilkes Barre/Scranton, PA, USA - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International (Airport Code)
- Alien Vs Predator 2 (game)
- A. Vincent Pope Associates, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Arginine Vasopressin Receptor Antagonism
- Around Vietnam Photo Album
- Associate Vice-President Academic (Canada)
- Associazione Volontari Pubblica Assistenza (Italian: Public Service Volunteers Association)
- Australian Video Producers Association
- Academic Vice President's Advisory Council (Boston College, Boston, MA)
- Alkek Velodrome Park Advisory Council (Houston, TX)
- Agence Vendéenne de Presse et Communication (French: Vendéenne Press and Communications Agency)
- Apple Valley Planning Commission (Apple Valley, MN)
- Arkansas Valley Pregnancy Center (La Junta, CO)
- Associazione Volontari Protezione Civile (Italian: Civil Protection Volunteers Association)
- Audio Video PC (Personal Computer) Support (Switzerland)
- Ace Ventura Pet Detective (movie and game)
- Aortic Valve Prolapse Distance (cardiology)
- Atrioventricular Plane Displacement (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to teaching, he has served as Associate and Acting Dean of the School of Management, and as the University's Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Shirley Ann Wagner, associate vice president for academic affairs at FSU, said the timing on establishing a formal relationship and exchanges between the two schools is particularly good.
When the university is at full capacity in 2025, it will serve 15,000 full-time students, said Steve LeFevre, associate vice president for academic affairs.
Barbara Olds, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, has been on the faculty since 1984.
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and Professor at PAU.
They will join Anne Wimbush Watts; associate vice president for Academic Affairs, who will retire after 42 years of service.
The Honolulu and the Big Island campuses both benefited from the creation of a centralized office to oversee the community college system, said Michael Rota, associate vice president for academic affairs at Hawaii community colleges.