Sheinberg, who joins as Associate Technical Editor, has worked as a key player in IT teams at the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers; for a large, New York publishing distributor and as a consultant.
What does ATE stand for?
ATE stands for Associate Technical Editor
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ATE
We have 129 other meanings of ATE in our Acronym Attic
- Amphenol-Tuchel Electronics (Germany)
- Amphibische Technische Eenheid (Dutch)
- Annual Training Evaluation
- Appendix Tab Enclosure
- Application to Enrol (various universities)
- Architecting the Enterprise (computer architecture)
- Arterial Thromboembolism
- Ask the Experts (forum)
- Asociación de Trabajadores del Estado (Spanish: State Employees Association; Argentina)
- Assistance Technique Esthétique (French salon equipment retailer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shinbrood was also an associate technical editor for Midrange Computing Magazine and has been a frequent speaker at DCI's Database and Client/Server World industry conferences.