The directory lists certified and associate safety professionals as well as occupational and construction health and safety technicians.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for Associate Safety Professional (BCSP)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Aruba Stacking Protocol (computing)
- Asamblea por la Soberanía de los Pueblos (Spanish: Assembly for the Sovereignty of the People; Bolivia)
- Asbestos Services Partnership Ltd (UK)
- Aspartate (amino acid)
- Aspartic Acid
- Assessment and School Performance (Florida Department of Education)
- Assigned Speed Potential (sailing)
- Assignment Source Point (ISDN & ITU-T)
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Associação Saúde em Português (Portuguese: Portuguese Health Association; Portugal; est. 1993)
- Associate Supervisor Program
- Associated Schools Project
- Association of Insurance & Reinsurance Service Providers
- Association of Sales Professionals
- Association of Service Providers
- Association of Shareware Professionals
- Association of Software Professionals
- Association of Subspecialty Professors
- Association of Support Professionals
- Association of Surfing Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carnahan has earned a number of industry recognitions including Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Continuing Professional Designation (CPD), AAI and Associate Safety Professional (ASP).