An associate professor of nursing in the Ball State University School of Nursing, Siela believes many case managers are unaware of the risk factors for sepsis.
What does APN stand for?
APN stands for Associate Professor of Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APN
We have 151 other meanings of APN in our Acronym Attic
- Archives of Psychiatric Nursing
- Army Part Number
- Asamblea Popular Nacional (China)
- Asanble Popilè Nasyonal (National Popular Assembly, Haiti)
- Asia-Pacific Network
- Asia-Pacific Network for Research in Global Change
- Asian Professional Networking
- Assemblée des Premières Nations (Assembly of First Nations; Canada)
- Assemblee Populaire Nationale (French: National Popular Assembly; various locations)
- Assessor's Parcel Number (real estate & surveying)
- Associated Pharmacy Network
- Association pour la Protection de la Nature
- Athens Photo News (Greece)
- Augmented Proportional Navigation
- Australian Part Number (barcoded number)
- Autorité Portuaire Nationale (French: National Port Authority; Haiti)
- Aviation Procurement Navy
- Academy of the Punjab in North America
- Action Plan for Neighbourhood Action (UK)
- AgNORs Percentage Nuclear Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brad Harrell is an Associate Professor of Nursing at Union University in Germantown, Tennessee.
EdD, MSN RN Associate Professor of Nursing RN to BSN Program New Mexico Highlands University Las Vegas, NM 87701 505 454-3005 October 15, 2012
We are working on the possibility of a jointly-appointed associate professor of nursing, who will strategically drive nursing practice, education and research to the benefit of all partners and, most importantly, to the benefit of health care consumers," Fourie said.
Her correct job title is associate professor of nursing and the John S.
Joyce Engel is associate professor of nursing at Brock University, St.
She continues her practice as an Associate Professor of Nursing and a Graduate Coordinator for Touro University Nevada.
Gates is also an Associate Professor of Nursing at Keuka College, New York.