LAHORE -- Lahore High Court Lahore's Justice Justice Ayesha A Malik has dismissed writ petition against Punjab University Law College's Selection Board of Associate Professor on being found no any discrimination or any irregularity committed by the PU administration.
What does A/P stand for?
A/P stands for Associate Professor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A/P
We have 193 other meanings of A/P in our Acronym Attic
- Aircrew Personnel
- Alert Pending
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Annuity given a Principal
- Artist's Print
- Artist's Proof (also seen as AP)
- Assassin/Paragon (gaming)
- Assessment & Plan (medical)
- Authorize to Pay
- Automatic Phase Controller
- Automatic Pilot
- Autopilot Flight Director System (aviation)
- Aging Parents and Adult Children Together
- Asia/Pacific Research Center (Stanford University)
- Ab initio Perturbed Ion (quantum classification method)
- Asia/Pacific Islander
- Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American Employment Program
- Accept/Refuse (message)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently undergoing formal preclinical studies, the vaccine is the result of breakthrough work done by Associate Professor Heidi Drummer with her team from the Institute's Centre for Virology.
2) Dr Nasir Zaman Khan, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery (BS-19) to Professor of Plastic Surgery (BS-20), Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), Karachi.
Kameri Christy-McMullin, an associate professor at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville's School of Social Work, has been awarded a 2009 Faculty Gold Medal.
New Hampshire Technical Institute has added several new faculty and staff members: Williams French associate professor of electronic engineering technology and computer engineering technology; Patricia Lenza assistant professor of diagnostic medical imaging; Jennifer R.
Tokyo, Japan, Dec 16, 2005 - (JCN) - Dai Nippon Printing has developed a traceability system for accurate control of injured people in case of large-scale disasters in collaboration with Fuji Tokoha University Associate Professor Takashi Komura and CATENA.
One candidate sought tenure and promotion from assistant to associate professor.
It was definitely a skill I had to sharpen," says the former soloist with Nikolais Dance Theater who is now an associate professor at University" of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.