He retired from the FBI as a member of the government's Senior Executive Service and most recently served as the Associate Director of National Intelligence assigned to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the FBI's senior liaison position to the Intelligence Community.
What does ADNI stand for?
ADNI stands for Associate Director of National Intelligence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADNI
We have 1 other meaning of ADNI in our Acronym Attic
- Autosomal Dominant Nocturnal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Allied Dunbar National Fitness Survey (UK)
- Adenovirus Encoding Nerve Growth Factor (gene)
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels
- Alzheimer Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (NIH research study)
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (also seen as ADNIC; United Arab Emirates)
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
- Aortic Depressor Nerves Intact
- Asia Defence News International (publisher; India)
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (United Arab Emirates; also seen as ADNI)
- Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance
- Abu Dhabi National Industrial Projects Co. (est. 1997; UAE)
- Autosomal Dominant Neovascular Inflammatory Vitreoretinopathy
- Anno Domini Nostri Jesu Christi (Latin: Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ's Birth)
- Antibody-Dependent Normal Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity
- Active Directory Network Manager (software)
- Auto Day/Night Mirror
- Avast Distributed Network Manager
- Association of Doctors of Natural Medicine-Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gorman is a senior strategy and technology executive with more than 25 years of experience in government and the private sector, including serving as associate director of National Intelligence and chief information officer for the U.
Lord, who was the Director, Information, Services and Integration, Secretary of the Air Force Office of Warfighting Integration and Chief Information Officer, the Pentagon; General Hugh Shelton, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; and General Dale Meyerrose, Associate Director of National Intelligence, CIO of the ODNI.