associate director of medical education at the Institute for Functional Medicine in Gig Harbor, Wash.
What does ADME stand for?
ADME stands for Associate Director of Medical Education (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADME
We have 37 other meanings of ADME in our Acronym Attic
- After Diversity Maximum Demand
- Apparent Dry Matter Digestibility
- Associação de Apoio Aos Doentes Depressivos e Maniaco-Depressivos (Portugal)
- Autosomal Dominant Macular Degeneration (ophthalmology)
- Autosomal Dominant Macular Dystrophy
- Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (Latin: For the Greater Glory of God)
- Association des Motoneigistes du Québec (Quebec snowmobiling group)
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion
- Active Duty Medical Extension
- Advertising in a Digital Media Environment (Belgium)
- Association for Doctor of Ministry Education
- Association of Destination Management Executives
- Alabama Durable Medical Equipment Association
- Association pour le Développement des Méthodologies d'Évaluation en Éducation (French: Association for the Development of Evaluation Methodologies in Education; various locations)
- Action pour les Droits des Malades Étrangers en France (French)
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity (drug properties; also seen as ADMETOX)
- Acyclic Diene Metathesis
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity (drug properties; also seen as ADMET)
- Poor Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Elimination
- Accountability in a Devolved Management Framework (Public Service Act of 1997; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vancouver, BC, from November 8-11 The speaker team of experienced clinicians, FirstLine Therapy Program developers and implementation experts presenting this program include: Kristi Hughes, ND, the Associate Director of Medical Education at the Institute for Functional Medicine; Kenneth Browning, DO, a family medicine practitioner for over 25 years; Lyra Heller, MA, co-founder of Metagenics and co-architect in the development of the FirstLine Therapy curriculum; and Chris Katke, co-founder of Metagenics and FirstLine Therapy educator.