Roberts has held many senior intelligence positions, including director of Intelligence, Commander Naval Forces Europe and Commander-in-Chief NATO AFSOUTH; director, Defense Intelligence Resource Management Office (manager of the General Defense Intelligence Program); director, Naval Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis at the Office of Naval Intelligence; special assistant to the Associate Director of Central Intelligence for Military Support and the Chief of Staff for the Director Military Intelligence Staff.
What does ADCI/MS stand for?
ADCI/MS stands for Associate Director of Central Intelligence for Military Support (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst (humor)
- Acting Director of Central Intelligence (job title)
- Africa Desertification Control Initiative (Nigeria)
- Airport Design Consultants Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- American Die Casting Institute
- Assistant Deputy of Central Intelligence
- Association of Diving Contractors International, Inc
- Automatic Display Call Indicator
- Assistant Director of Central Intelligence for Analysis
- Assistant Director of Central Intelligence for Collection (US CIA)
- Analog/Digital CMOS Integrated Circuit
- Angle Domain Common Image Gathers
- Advanced Data Controller - Internet Protocol
- Advanced Circulation Model
- Aged and Disability Care Information Service (Department of Health and Human Services Tasmania; Tasmania, Australia)
- Air Defense Combat Information System
- Air Defense Command & Information System
- Apocrine Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
- Association for the Development of Computer-based Instructional Systems
- Administration of Criminal Justice (degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Campbell has received presidential nomination for promotion to lieutenant general with assignment as associate director of central intelligence for military support, at the CIA at Langley, Va.
Additionally, he served as Deputy Director of Central Intelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency from 1997 to 2000 and as Associate Director of Central Intelligence for Military Support from 1996-1997.
His shore assignments included commanding Naval Station Pearl Harbor from 1989 to 1990, and serving as associate director of Central Intelligence for Military Support from 1995 to 1996.
Isler, Associate Director of Central Intelligence for Military Support are among the speakers confirmed for a new international gathering of top information managers and analysts from the Pacific Region.