Hartmann, also senior associate dean for graduate medical education and professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Rochester (N.
What does ADGME stand for?
ADGME stands for Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ADGME in our Acronym Attic
- Adenovirus Containing Green Fluorescent Protein
- Alaska Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys
- American Diversified Group, Incorporated
- Athens Development and Governance Institute (est. 1992; Greece)
- Agrarian Data Geographic Information Systems (Spain)
- Angular-Dependent Glancing-Incidence X-Ray Analysis
- Australian Diamond Grading Laboratory
- Age, Gender, Diversity, Mainstreaming (UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Assistant Division Governor for Membership
- Association Disc Golf Montréal
- Additional Director General of Military Operations
- Assistant Director-General Medical Services (Australia)
- Atlanta Disc Golf Organization (Georgia)
- Active Directory Group Policy (Microsoft)
- Additional Director General of Police (India)
- Annual Disaster Giving Program (American Red Cross; Washington, DC)
- Australian Divisions of General Practice
- Atkins-Dadi Guitar Players Association
- Airport Development Group Pty. Ltd. (holding company, Australia)
- Aggregated Distributed Generation Pilot Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miriam Bar-on, the School of Medicine’s associate dean for graduate medical education, emphasized that residents will continue getting all the training that the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education requires of approved programs.
is Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, Vander Putten, Ph.