Now students can call the extension and the support person will receive the call, regardless of where they are, explained Hernan Londono, associate chief information officer, Barry University.
What does ACIO stand for?
ACIO stands for Associate Chief Information Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACIO
We have 4 other meanings of ACIO in our Acronym Attic
- Acoustic Intelligence
- Anglican Communion in New Westminster
- Activity Chief Information Officer
- Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization
- Advertising Career Information Office
- Aeronautical Chart and Information Office
- Air Combat Intelligence Office
- Alien Contact Intelligence Organisation
- Army Careers Information Office
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- Association Canadienne des Infirmieres en Oncologie (French: Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology)
- Australian Commerce and Industry Office
- Aviation Certification and Interoperability Office
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Age Concern Institute of Gerontology (King's College London, England, UK)
- Anterior Chamber Intraocular Lens
- Adiabatic Capture Infinite Order Sudden Approximation
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- Advisory Council on Intellectual Property
- Aerodynamic Coefficient Identification Package (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Leary and Associate Chief Information Officer Margaret M.
IRS' Deputy Associate Chief Information Officer for Cybersecurity and New Members from the Department of State and Postal Service Commence Service at 7th Anniversary Gathering of Advisors PALM HARBOR, Fla.
Frazier, Chief Information Technology and Security Officer, Department of Interior's United States Geological Survey Session BB-5: A Strategic Approach to the USG IPv6 Roadmap Wednesday, March 24, 3:15pm-4:30pm * John Curran, President and CEO, American Registry for Internet Numbers * Doug Montgomery, Manager of Internet Technologies Research Group, National Institute of Standards and Technology * Peter Tseronis, Deputy Associate Chief Information Officer, U.
He also worked for the Military Health System in the Office of the Secretary of Defense as the associate chief information officer and director of information management.
We manage data from claim processing, internal clinical transactions, member eligibility, and financial and pharmaceutical data," said Mary Doyle, Associate Chief Information Officer at Community Care.
Heard, CISSP, acting associate chief information officer for cyber security, U.
Considering today's economic challenges, it's time to unlock the innovative potential of information technology in Federal government," said Peter Tseronis, MeriTalk Federal IT on a Budget Forum Co-Chair and Deputy Associate Chief Information Officer at the Department of Energy.