[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ryan Holt is now associate art director in the Lincoln office.
What does AAD stand for?
AAD stands for Associate Art Director
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of AAD
We have 177 other meanings of AAD in our Acronym Attic
- Area Air Defence
- Argumentation et Analyse du Discours (French: Argumentation and Discourse Analysis)
- Arkansas Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Armed and Dangerous (video game)
- Armoured Amphibious Dozer
- Army Air Defense
- Army Automation Directorate
- Assigned Altitude Deviation
- Assistant Area Director (various locations)
- Assistant Athletic Director
- Atomic Absorption Detector
- Attitude Anomaly Detector
- Austin Association of the Deaf (Texas)
- Australian Antarctic Division (Australia's Antarctic program)
- Authorized AutoCAD Dealer
- Automated Application Development (software development)
- Automatic Activation Device
- Automatic Actuation Device
- Automatic Adaptive Detection
- Automotive Analysis Division (University of Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has styled Kelis, Angie Martinez, Essence Magazine Associate Art Director Rashida Moore-Brown and Nolcha Fashion Week founder Kerry Bannigan as well as a portfolio of brands that includes Betsy Johnson, Richard Tyler, Kathy Hilton, Bill Blass, Sean John, Kai Waterton, Marie Deaneen and Shoptiques About Sinala Noir Public Relations Sinala Noir Public Relations (SNPR) is a New York-based, boutique-sized PR firm that helps its clients be seen and heard.
Resnick -- who, as director of UCP Sarasota, hosted the organizations signature Chocolate Festival for years -- along with senior editor and dessert lover Bob Plunket, associate art director and chocoholic Lauren Pritchard, and web editor and home baker Megan McDonald, swooned their way through the four chocolate desserts that won the most nominations from our 4,300-plus Facebook fans.
promotes Heather McCain to associate art director in its Omaha, Neb.
Ferre joins HFN from The New York Times, where for the past three years she served as associate art director and art director for newspaper sections and supplement magazines.
Cohn joined Bally as an Associate Art Director in 2002, but was quickly promoted to Art Director, managing all of the artists and media technicians in the department.
Coulter was hired by Swanson Russell in 2002 as a graphic designer and was promoted to associate art director in February 2007.
The multiple photo shoots were coordinated by the topflight team responsible for the creative photography and layouts that you witness each month in this publication: Art Director Terence Saulsby, Associate Art Director Mary Brown, Designer J.