What does APPIA stand for?
APPIA stands for Associacao Portuguesa Para a Inteligencia Artificial (Poruguese Association for Artificial Intelligence)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asosiasi Produsen Pupuk Indonesia (Association of Indonesia Fertilizer Producers)
- Associação Portuguesa de Professores de Inglês
- Associated Professional Photographers of Illinois
- Association de Promotion de la Profession Infirmière
- Association Paulista Pro Interlingua
- Atlantic Precision Products Inc.
- Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization
- Australian Pulp and Paper Institute
- Austrian Pension Performance Index
- International Association for the Promotion and Protection of Private Foreign Investments
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers
- Association of Powder Process Industry and Engineering (est. 1971; Japan)
- Associação Portuguesa de Promotorese e Investidores Imobiliários (Portugal)
- Advanced Physics Project for Independent Learning (course)
- Asia Pacific Philanthropy Information Network
- Asian American Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy
- Aspirin for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Events
- Associação Portuguesa de Pais Intervenientes em Prevenção
- Army POM Preparation Instructions Supplement
- Association des Professeurs de Pathologie Infectieuse et Tropicale