What does AMENCAR stand for?
AMENCAR stands for Associação de Apoio à Criança e ao Adolescente (formerly: Amparo ao Menor Carente)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Applied Mathematics E-Note
- Area Ministry for Emergency Needs
- Arlingtonians Meeting Emergency Needs, Inc (formerly Arlingtonians Ministering to Emergency Needs, Inc.)
- Arlingtonians Ministering to Emergency Needs, Inc.
- Association of Medical Esthetic Nurses
- Association of the Malicious, Evil and Nefarious (website)
- Aviation Maintenance Engineering Analysis System
- Age Mechanical Equipment Moving Boat (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE; anime series)
- American Middle Eastern National Conference
- Australian Music Educators' National Conference
- A Multicentre Evaluation of Neuropathy in Diabetes
- Abusive Men Exploring New Directions (Colorado)
- Association for the Mentally Disabled (est. 1992; India)
- Automatic Mining of Enzyme Data (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Antiracist Multicultural Education Network of Ontario (Canada)
- Association of Minority Enterprises of New York
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (chemical)
- Assistant Marine Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Navy)
- Automobile Manufacturers Employers Organisation (South Africa)