What does ABRACICLO stand for?
ABRACICLO stands for Associação Brasileira dos Fabricantes de Motocicletas, Ciclomotores, Motonetas e Bicicletas (Portugese: Brazilian Associationof Motorcycle, Moped, and Bicycle Manufacturers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Anatomy of the Brain
- Ancillary Basis for Risk Analysis
- Archaeological/Biological Resource Application
- Argentine Bond Restructuring Agency plc
- Artillerie Beobachtungs Radar Anlage
- Association of Belgium Relocation Agents
- Association of Burns and Reconstructive Anaestheists (formerly Plastic Surgical & Burns Anaesthetists)
- Associazione Brasiliana per la Riforma Agraria
- Agricultural Biotechnology Research Advisory Committee
- Abbreviations and Related Acronyms Associated With Defense, Business, and Radio Electronics
- Anglo-Brazilian Climate Observational Study
- Areas Bajo Regimen de Administracion Especial (Spanish:Areas Under Special Administrative Regime; Venezuela)
- Associação Brasileira de Flautistas (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Flautists; Brazil)
- Associação Brasileira de Literatura Comparada (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Comparative Literature)
- Ação Brasileira Pela Nutrição E Direitos Humanos (Portuguese: Brazilian Action for Nutrition and Human Rights)
- Associação Brasileira dos Pagadores de Impostos
- Associação Brasileira Multiprofissional de Proteção à Infância e Adolescência
- Associação Brasileira de Supermercados (Portugese: Brazilian Association of Supermarkets)
- All Breed Rescue Alliance of South Central Indiana, Inc.
- Associação Brasileira de Bares e Restaurantes (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Bars and Restaurants)