What does ABIQUIF stand for?
ABIQUIF stands for Associação Brasileira da Indústria Farmoquímica (Portugese: Brasilian Association of Pharmochemical Industries)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- All Business Internet Productions BV (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Alternative Broadcast Inspection Program
- Arkansas Beef Improvement Program (USDA)
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria do Plástico (Portugese)
- Antioxidant Based Industrial Products from Oats (Competitive Industrial Materials from Non Food Crops; UK)
- American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (Paducah, KY)
- Associate of the British Institute of Professional Photography
- Abstract Bulletin of the Institute of Paper Science and Technology (monthly publication)
- Autism Behavioural Intervention Queensland
- Agro Based Industry Quality Assurance (Bogor, India)
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria Química (Brazil)
- Agent-Based Identity Repertoire
- Airborne Infrared (sensor technology)
- Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company (est. 1892)
- Arab Business Intelligence Report (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Association of Bermuda Insurers and Reinsurers
- Available Bandwidth Index Routing Protocol
- Abhinav Bharat Institute for Rural Development (Pune, India)
- Aircraft-Based Infrared Detector
- Accounting and Business Information Systems (various organizations)