What does ATOMS stand for?
ATOMS stands for Assistive Technology Outcomes Measurement System (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATOMS
We have 5 other meanings of ATOMS in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Telescope for Optical Monitoring
- Associated Teachers of Mathematics in Connecticut
- Alphabetically Tuned and Optimized Mobile Interface Keyboard
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics in Maine
- Advanced Super Thinlayer and High-Output Metal Media
- Association of Taxi Operators in Metro Manila (Philippines)
- HIV/AIDS Total Management Model (comprehensive client-centred HIV/AIDS program)
- Australian Teachers of Media, Queensland, Inc.
- Acoustic Tomography Ocean Monitoring System (Portugal)
- Air Traffic Operational Management System (FAA)
- Austin Texas Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- Automated Technical Order Management System
- Automated Translations Order Monitoring System (Sprint)
- ATM Output-Buffer Modular Switch
- Account Transfer Online Notification (Canada)
- Aids to Navigation
- Archive of Turkish Oral Narrative
- Autonomous Agents for On-Scene Networked Incident Management
- Aids to Navigation Information System (USCG)
- At Time of Occurrence