30-February 2 * Assistive Technology Industry Association 2013 Conference and Exhibition.
What does ATIA stand for?
ATIA stands for Assistive Technology Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATIA
We have 18 other meanings of ATIA in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Training Institute
- Aware Technology International (UK)
- AWSIM to TBMCS Interface
- Along-Track Synthetic Aperture Radar Interferometry
- Advanced Technology Institute/ Society for Community Research and Action
- Advanced Technology Institute/South Carolina Research Authority
- Advanced Training Institute of America
- Alaska Travel Industry Association
- Army Training Information Architecture (US DoD)
- Aruba Trade & Industry Association
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta
- Australian Telecommunications Industry Association
- Army Training Information Architecture - Integrated Dictionary
- Army Training Information Architecture - Migrated
- Army Training Information Architecture - Operational Architecture
- Army Training Information Architecture - Systems Architecture
- Army Training Information Architecture - Technical Architecture
- Army Training Information Architecture - Technical Standards Profile
- Allocation Temporaire d'Invalidité des Agents des Collectivités Locales (French: Temporary Disability Allowance of Local Government Agents)
- A-Type Inclusion Body (immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com ATIA: Assistive Technology Industry Association The Assistive Technology Industry Association ("ATIA") is a not-for-profit membership organization of manufacturers, sellers, and providers of technology-based assistive devices and/or services.
The company eliminated SMAs from all its software products in January in a formal announcement made at the Assistive Technology Industry Association annual conference, and is offering this promotion as further economic relief to the blind and low vision users who rely on such screen reading software for their livelihoods and independence.
The conferences developed by the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA), California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA), and Closing the Gap are extremely valuable to anyone who uses or works with assistive technology.
These new products and other popular environmental control devices, communication devices and assistive technology products will be featured at the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) 2011 Orlando Conference, January 26-29, 2011.
The Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) offers 60- to 90-minute webinars on a variety of topics related to assistive technology.
FAAST) Announces New Loan Fund for Assistive Technology Florida State Representative Loranne Ausley (D-9) presented a $1,000 check to Nancy Gill, 72, of Stuart, Florida, the first recipient of a FAAST Loan, on January 15 at the opening ceremonies of the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Annual Conference in Orlando.
Award-winning software publisher, Texthelp Systems today announced the release of its newest product offering, Fluency Tutor, at the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Conference being held January 27-30 in Orlando, FL.