Yesterday the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority said Dr Taranissi must appoint another person to be the licence holder for his Assisted Reproduction and Gynaecology Centre, where he can still work.
What does ARGC stand for?
ARGC stands for Assisted Reproduction and Gynaecology Centre (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARGC
We have 11 other meanings of ARGC in our Acronym Attic
- Aucilla River Guide Association (Florida)
- Australian Rubus Growers Association (fruit)
- Associazione Romana Gallerie Arte Moderna (Italian: Roman Association of Modern Art Galleries)
- Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co
- Alpha Red Green Blue (color model)
- Association Royale des Gaziers de Belgique (French: Royal Association of Belgian Gas; professional organization; Belgium)
- Advanced and Recurrent Gastric Cancer
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Argument Count (C programming language)
- Ashtabula Rod and Gun Club
- Australian Research Grants Council (now Australian Research Council)
- Animal-Resistant Garbage Can Enclosure (TahoeDonner)
- Australian Regulatory Guidelines for Complementary Medicines
- Allied Rubber and Gasket Co (Vista, CA and Fort Smith, AR)
- Agile Rapid Global Combat Support (US DoD)
- Acoustic Rock Guitar DVD (tutorial)
- Active Region Growth and Decay (astrophysics)
- Allied Remembrance Group Duffel (Duffel, Belgium)
- Art and Graphic Design
- Association of Registered Graphic Designers of Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two HFEA inspection teams, with police officers in attendance, went to the Assisted Reproduction and Gynaecology Centre and Reproductive Genetics Institute in London to carry out unannounced inspections, the HFEA said.
The clinic achieving the highest success rate in 2000-1 was the Assisted Reproduction and Gynaecology Centre in London.