A commonly cited definition of assisted living is put forward by the Assisted Living Quality Coalition (1998), a group of providers and consumer groups.
What does ALQC stand for?
ALQC stands for Assisted Living Quality Coalition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Animas La Plata Water Conservancy District (Colorado)
- Acceptable Level of Quality
- Adaptive Linear Quadratic (filter)
- Adolescent Lifestyle Questionnaire (Canada)
- Adult Leadership Qualification
- Alpha Gold Corporation (Canada)
- American Lawyers Quarterly
- Association des Libraires du Québec (French: Quebec Booksellers Association; Canada)
- Acquisition Screening
- Active Link Quality Analysis
- All Quadrants (METAR reports)
- Alberta Laboratory Quality Enhancement Program (Canada)
- Alabama Quarter Horse Association
- Any Little Question Mark (website)
- Abe Lincoln Quarter Midget Association
- Aliquippa and Southern Railroad Company
- Academy Law Review
- Acceptable Level of Risk (US Air Force)
- Acceptable Loss Rate
- Aciéries et Laminoirs de Rives (French steel manufacturer; Rives, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At press time in early June, participants invited included representatives of the Assisted Living Federation of America, the Assisted Living Quality Coalition, the American Health Care Association, and the Alzheimer's Association.
We are doing this through the Assisted Living Quality Coalition, where the main idea is to develop voluntary standards with state monitoring, and keep the Federal government out.