Beneficiaries would qualify for home care if impaired in two assisted daily living (ADL) functions or with significant cognitive impairment, and for care in adult residential facilities if unable to perform three ADLs.
What does ADL stand for?
ADL stands for Assisted Daily Living
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ADL
We have 241 other meanings of ADL in our Acronym Attic
- Armament Data Line
- Armament Development Laboratory
- Armenian Democratic League (Ramgavar Party)
- Armistice Demarcation Line (US DoD)
- Army Digital Library
- Army Distance Learning
- Army Doctrine Literature (US Army)
- Array Definition Language
- Arthur D. Little Inc. (Boston based consulting company)
- Assign XX (SL) Routing (US DoD)
- Association des Diététiciens Libéraux (French: Liberal Dieticians Association)
- Asymptotic Discrimination Loss
- Atlante Demologico Lombardo (Italian: Folkloric Atlas of Lombardy)
- Authorized Data List
- Automated Data List
- Automatic Data Link
- Automatic Determination of Location
- Automatic Disposal List
- Avionics Development Lab
- Activities of Daily Living/Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeremy is taught assisted daily living skills at school, and his mom concentrates on math and reading at home.
Fifteen homecare organizations, including Assisted Daily Living in Warwick, Rhode Island and Zia Hospice in Albuquerque, New Mexico, will benefit from Misys Homecare[TM], which provides immediate access to patient information with an easy-to-use, fully integrated, intuitive clinical and business solution so clinicians can spend the time where they are needed most.