Management estimates that, at the current time, the skilled nursing facility and the assisted care living facility assets now owned by G&L Senior Care Properties, LLC, account for approximately 65% of the general and administrative costs of the two companies.
What does ACLF stand for?
ACLF stands for Assisted Care Living Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACLF
We have 22 other meanings of ACLF in our Acronym Attic
- Association Collectif Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité, Ensemble, Unis (French: Collective Association for Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Together United)
- Association of Contact Lens Practitioners
- Australian Collaborative Land Evaluation Program
- American Council of Learned Societies
- Arts Council Lake Erie West (Ohio)
- Access Control List Facility
- Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure
- Adult Care Living Facility
- Adult Congregate Living Facility (retirement home)
- American Constitutional Law Foundation
- Association des Chercheurs en Littératures Francophones (French: Association of Researchers in Francophone Literature; est. 2001)
- Association des Cytogénéticiens de Langue Française (French: French Language Cytogeneticists Association)
- Austin City Limits Festival (Austin, Texas)
- Australian Coupe Liberation Front
- Automatic Channel Locking Filter (Digital Lightwave)
- Aged Core Leather Gloves (World of Warcraft)
- Air Cushion Landing Gear
- Approved Classification and Labelling Guide (UK)
- Australian Classification of Local Government
- Australian Centre for Lesbian and Gay Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our business plan will remain focused on implementing our assisted care living facility roll-outs (Crestwood Villas product); completing existing continuing care retirement communities and implementing numerous new opportunities in the CCRC market that have been presented to us; strategic expansion of our hotel and resort division; further exploration of opportunities involving living service environments; and additional strategic acquisitions of companies with excellent management teams or a core of assets we feel will enhance our asset base.
Blenko reports that Haverford will consider a broad range of real estate projects, pointing to the diversity of initial projects financed including an assisted care living facility in Fremont, California; a neighborhood shopping center in Mission Viejo, California; a recreational vehicle park in Las Vegas; and a car wash in Irvine, California.