Geiss, program director for energy security in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations and Environment.
What does ASAIE stand for?
ASAIE stands for Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations and Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- American Society of Architectural Illustrators
- American Student Achievement Institute (Bloomington, IN)
- Aortic Stenosis and Aortic Insufficiency
- Asociación Salvadoreña de Apoyo Integral (Spanish: Salvadoran Association of Support)
- Association Suisse des Architectes d'Intérieur (French: Swiss Association of Interior Designers; Switzerland)
- Average Service Availability Index
- Association of Southern African Indexers and Bibliographers (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- As Soon As I Can
- Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge
- As Soon As I'm Done
- As Soon As I Get Done
- As Soon As I Get Home
- As Soon As I Get My Shoes On
- Association of Southeast Asian Institutes of Higher Learning (Pathumthani, Thailand)
- Advanced SCSI Architecture II
- As Soon As I Know
- Action for Sustainable Agro-Industry in Lebanon (Agricultural Cooperative Development International and Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance)
- Association for the Study of American Indian Literatures
- As Soon As I Lay My Hands On It
- Antarctic Seismographic Argentinian-Italian Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
To achieve this goal, the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations and Environment (OASA I&E) provides the strategic direction, sets the objectives and provides the policy and fiscal oversight for installations and the environment.
At a press conference at the Pentagon, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations and Environment, Mahlon Apgar, IV, along with Rep.