Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs George Little said in a statement that Panetta placed calls to Afghan Minister of Defense Bismillah Khan Mohammadi and Minister of Interior Ghulam Mujtaba Patang, and the officials all "expressed their eagerness to work together to address a number of important issues, such as the continued development of the Afghan National Security Forces, and preventing insider attacks.
What does ASDPA stand for?
ASDPA stands for Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Atrial Septal Defect Occlusion System
- Abbreviated System Decision Paper
- Advanced Science Diving Program (Florida State University - Panama City)
- Afghan Social Democratic Party
- Agricultural Sector Development Programme
- Airport Security Display Processor (Perimeter intrusion detection)
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- Anal Sphincter Dysplasia
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Programs
- Atmospheric Steam Dump
- Advanced Satellite Data Processing and Control
- Additional Save Data Pointer Enable
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness
- Advanced System Data Processing Simulation
- Academic Self Description Questionnaire
- Alcohol Subjective Dependence Questionnaire
- Analyse Sensorielle Descriptive Quantifiée
- Annual Salt Distribution Quota (China)
- Asthma Symptoms and Disability Questionnaire
- Adaptive Spatial Diversity Receiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
The visit was closed to the media but a Pentagon spokesman said Martinez created a stir as he walked down a hall to meet the defense secretary and the US military's highest-ranking officer, General Martin Dempsey, assistant secretary of defense for public affairs armored vehicle he was driving in Iraq hit a landmine.
The new Pentagon chief takes the helm against the backdrop of mounting political calls to rein in government spending and "is committed to succeeding and achieving America's goals on his watch," said Wilson, assistant secretary of defense for public affairs.
But despite the outpouring of support, said Allison Barber, deputy assistant secretary of defense for public affairs, servicemembers are not always aware of it.
Lawrence Di Rita Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs I have no knowledge to quarrel with your general argument that there may be too many Republican nobodies in Baghdad.
In December even the military admitted that it had gone too far in creating obstacles to the coverage of the war in Afghanistan, and Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs Victoria Clarke told Washington bureau chiefs, "We owe you an apology.
She was hired by Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs Kenneth Bacon, as his confidential assistant on April 17, 1996.
He blames some of his problems on pressroom worries that Aspin had downgraded the top spokesperson's job when he changed the job title from assistant secretary of defense for public affairs to assistant to the secretary of defense for public affairs.