Ms Katz is Director, Division of Disability and Aging, Office of Disability, Aging, and Long-Term Care Policy, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.
What does ASPE stand for?
ASPE stands for Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (US Department of Health and Human Services)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASPE
We have 30 other meanings of ASPE in our Acronym Attic
- Attack Speed (gaming slang)
- Attention-Seeking Personality Disorder
- Asian and South Pacific Design Automation Conference
- Academic Staff Professional Development Committee (Wayne State University; Michigan)
- ATCCS System Preliminary Design Review
- Anterior Segment Pigment Dispersal Syndrome
- Accounting Standards for Private Entities (Canada)
- American Society for Precision Engineering
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- American Society of Professional Estimators, Inc.
- Association of Standardized Patient Educators
- Avionics Systems Project Engineer
- Association Suisse pour l'Energie Atomique
- Associazione Sportiva Paraplegici ed Affiliati (Italian: Paraplegic Sports Association and Affiliates)
- Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority
- Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College
- Adaptive Spectral Perceptual Entropy Coding (audio data compression)
- Advanced Spectre Entropy Coding (MPEG)
- Alzheimer Society of Prince Edward County (Canada)
- Association pour la Prévention et l'Etude de la Contamination (French: Association for the Study and Prevention of Contamination; est. 1971)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is being conducted for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), the "think-tank" arm of HHS.
Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius will be joined by Sherry Glied, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation at the U.
WASHINGTON -- HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced that, today, the United States Senate unanimously confirmed Sherry Glied as Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation and Jim Esquea as Assistant Secretary for Legislation.
The full report, Identification and Description of Industry Best Practices to Manage the Costs of Prescription Drugs, can be downloaded from the website of the Department of Health and Human Service's Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation at: http://aspe.
She served as Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation with the U.
Hamburg held the position of Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.
Lancaster was Executive Assistant to the Secretary and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation at the U.