13, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The American Cancer Society announced today that Rosemarie "Rosie" Henson, senior advisor to the assistant secretary for health at the U.
What does ASH stand for?
ASH stands for Assistant Secretary for Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASH
We have 150 other meanings of ASH in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Survey of Hospitals (Texas)
- Anthony Stewart Head (actor)
- Anti-Self-Homing (torpedoes)
- Application Session Handoff (communications protocol)
- Archaic Sealed Heat (role-playing game)
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (Scottish Regiment of the British Army)
- Arizona Society of Homebrewers
- Army Space Heaters
- Ashkun (linguistics)
- Asymmetric Septal Hypertrophy
- Atascadero State Hospital
- Austin State Hospital
- Australian Society of Herpetologists
- Australian Society of Hypnosis
- Australian Stationary Hospital
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician Hydraulics and Structure (US Navy)
- American Society of Hematology Self-Assessment Program
- Achaete-Scute Homologue-1
- Accredited Social Health Activist (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current data highlights the urgency to train providers in infection control practices," said Assistant Secretary for Health Howard K.
Department of Health and Human Services-led initiative is the "public health roadmap and compass for the nation," said Assistant Secretary for Health Howard Koh, MD, MPH, of HHS.
Senate has a few questions about possible inaccuracies on the resume of Acting Assistant Secretary for Health Dr.
Slater has resigned as assistant secretary for health at the U.
As recommended last year by the Advisory Committee to the Director of NIH, the new office will be located at the HHS department level, in the office of the Assistant Secretary for Health.
Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Donna Shalala and Assistant secretary for Health and Surgeon General David Satcher will release the Healthy People 2010 initiative on Jan.
Philip Lee, assistant secretary for health at HHS and a wine drinker whose father owned a vineyard, was also pleased.