The 20-year veteran is the assistant presiding judge in the Writs and Receivers Court, and is usually the first to hear cases from activists seeking injunctions against a particular development or state environmental law challenges.
What does APJ stand for?
APJ stands for Assistant Presiding Judge
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APJ
We have 15 other meanings of APJ in our Acronym Attic
- Asian/Pacific Islander Youth Violence Prevention Center (University of Hawaii at Manoa, John A. Burns School of Medicine; Honolulu, HI)
- Acción Pastoral Juvenil (Guatemala Catholic youth group)
- Acta Paediatrica Japonica (Japanese pediatric journal)
- Administrative Patent Judge
- Aerospace Power Journal (USAF Air University)
- Agent de Police Judiciaire (French: Judicial Police Officer)
- All Platform Journalist (multimedia reporting)
- American Poetry Journal
- Archives of Pathology Journal
- Asia Pacific Japan
- Astrophysical Journal
- Australian Police Journal
- Asia Pacific Jurist Association
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences (Korean Meteorological Society)
- Asosiasi Perusahaan Jasa Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Indonesian Manpower Services Association)
- After Puff Journey Bus (band)
- Akta Permohonan Jual Beli (Indonesian: Buying and Selling Certificate Application; banking industry)
- Agency Programme Joint Council (International Air Transport Association)
- Asia Pacific Journalism Centre (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Asia Pacific, Japan and China (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee's vice chairman is Assistant Presiding Judge Robert Dukes.
Dukes Assistant Presiding Judge Los Angeles Superior Court Conserving energy We have the ability to end the energy shortage today if every one would help.
The judges also elected Judge Charles Campbell as assistant presiding judge for the Superior Court and Judge Arturo Gutierrez as assistant presiding judge for the Municipal Court.
According to Assistant Presiding Judge Robert Parkin, the prosecutor or the defendant's attorney is entitled by law in a criminal matter to have a court stenographer present during the trial.