He works as an assistant English teacher in a junior high school, where the students want to know his blood type and whether he has a girlfriend.
What does AET stand for?
AET stands for Assistant English Teacher
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AET
We have 151 other meanings of AET in our Acronym Attic
- Aminoethylisothiouronium (radiation protection agent)
- Anesthesia End Time
- Annual Ethics Training
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing
- Apparent Effects Threshold
- Application Entity Title
- Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.
- Apports Energétiques Totaux (French: Total Energy Intake)
- Army Extension Training
- Ascent Ephemeris Tape
- Associated Environmental Trainer (NETA)
- Association Européenne de Terminologie (French: European Association for Terminology; Brussels, Belgium)
- Association of Electrical Technologists (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Asynchronous Encodings in Tandem
- Atelier Européen de la Traduction (French: European Translation Workshop)
- Atrial Ectopic Tachycardia
- Australian Eastern Time (time zone)
- Automatic Equipment Test (Sprint)
- Avionics Electrical Technician (US Coast Guard)
- Acquisition Education, Training and Career Development (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was employed as an assistant English teacher, straight after graduating from Durham University, on the Japanese government's Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme.
Assistant English teacher at Brinsworth High School, Rotherham.