Army Command and General Staff College he served as Assistant Division Signal Officer, 82d Airborne Division and then S3 and XO for the 82d Signal Battalion at Fort Bragg, N.
What does ADSO stand for?
ADSO stands for Assistant Division Signal Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADSO
We have 17 other meanings of ADSO in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Day Surgery Nurses Association (est. 1996)
- ASEAN Disease Surveillance Network
- Art Deco Society of New York (New York, NY)
- Active Duty Service Obligation (US military)
- Additional Duty Safety Officer
- Air Defence System Operator (India)
- AIS Domain Security Officer
- Application Development System/Online (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Army Directed Studies Office
- Assistant District Staff Officer
- Attention Data Search Optimization
- Australian Defence Simulation Office
- Adult Day Services of Orange County (California)
- Adrian Dominican School of Education (Barry University; Florida)
- Automatic Daily System Operational Test
- Adult Day Services Program (various locations)
- Advanced Digital SAR Processor
- Advanced Digital Signal Processor
- Aggregate Deemed Sales Price (economics)
- Air Data Smart Probe
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began his career in telecommunications in the United States Army in 1985, serving as Battalion Task Force Communications- Electronics Staff Officer, Division Branch Chief of Telecommunications, and Assistant Division Signal Officer.
Making a brilliant career change, he requested a branch transfer from aviation to Signal in 1972 and quickly went to work adding his mark to the Regiment by fulfilling roles as the communications officer in the 1-13th Tank Battalion and later as an assistant division Signal officer.