Keryn Vickers is assistant director of admissions at UNC-Wilmington, which is just one of the 117 NC colleges that accept online applications and high school transcripts through CFNC.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Assistant Director of Admissions (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Application Domain Authority
- Applied Decision Analysis
- Aqua Design Amano (Niigata, Japan aquarium)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Angiologie
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Aufbereitungs-Ingenieure (German: Treatment of German Engineers)
- Area Defense Administrator
- Argentine Debating Association
- Arizona Department of Agriculture
- Array Drive Assembly
- Asociación de Derecho Ambiental (Spanish: Environmental Law Association)
- Assistant Director of Agriculture (various organizations)
- Assistant District Attorney
- Associate Director of Acquisition
- Association Dauphinoise d'Aquariophilie (French aquarium association)
- Association des Audionautes (French Internet group)
- Association of Disability Advocates
- Asymptotic Diophantine Approximation
- Asynchronous Device Adapter
- Athletic Dealers of America (athletic equipment dealers' association)
- Atlanta Development Authority (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ability to segment prospective students based on interests or location is another benefit of the new system, adds Bryan Conover, assistant director of admissions.
Betsy Beveridge, senior assistant director of admissions at McDaniel College, a small, liberal arts college in Westminster, Md.
Previously served as assistant director of admissions at UO.
Rosemary Inks, assistant director of admissions services for UCLA, said the university would never advise anyone to hire a private counselor, even though the university had 43,179 applicants for its 3,915 freshman slots this fall.
For more information, please contact Christy Lake, assistant director of admissions, at (404) 727-8124 or via e-mail at Christy_lake@bus.
A woman from a poor Irish family, she'd worked her way through secretarial school and had become an assistant director of admissions at Harvard, over an hour's commute away.
We estimate our EMT services save us 20 hours a week between various members of our staff," assistant director of admissions Allison Stacey said.