Recertified Leona Bennett, CCE, assistant deputy warden for programs, District of Columbia Department of Corrections, Washington, D.
What does ADW stand for?
ADW stands for Assistant Deputy Warden
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADW
We have 62 other meanings of ADW in our Acronym Attic
- Alert Data Warehouse (Alert Life Sciences Computing, S.A.)
- All Dogs Welcome (blog)
- Allied Domecq Wine (UK)
- Allowable Downtime Windows (Microsoft Windows)
- American Diamond Wholesalers (New York, NY)
- Animal Diversity Web
- Application Development Workbench
- Archdiocese of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Area Defense Weapon (antitank weapon)
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Asymptotic Distorted Wave
- Authoritative Data Warehouse
- Automated Data Warehouse
- Automatic Dishwasher
- Advanced Design Workshop with Seminar
- Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety
- American Decentralized Wastewater Association (Austin, TX)
- American Deer and Wildlife Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Asian Deaf Women Association
- Agency for the Development of Women And Children (Oxfam America; Gambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An assistant deputy warden with only three years in the department and no experience in a "real" institution?
1, Assistant Deputy Warden Carmine LaBruzzo of the New York City Department of Corrections (DOC) was in his Rikers Island office going over some paperwork when a nurse and a clerk on their way home from working the midnight shift at the prison drove into the frigid East River.