7, the Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer Terry Halvorsen and David Weddel, Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Dominance, were keynote speakers when SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic unveiled a new data center that will play a key role in consolidating more than 100 Navy data centers to increase effectiveness and efficiency and reduce costs while still meeting the Navy's security and operational requirements.
What does ADCNO stand for?
ADCNO stands for Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Advance Design Change Notice (military aviation)
- Advanced Drawing Change Notice
- Arctic Desmo Club Norway (Norwegian motorcycle club)
- Art Directors Club Nederland (Dutch: Art Directors Club Netherlands; commerical communication)
- Avionics Data Communication Network
- Alcohol-Drug Council of North Carolina
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Association of Dairy Cooperatives in the Northeast
- Art Directors Club of New Jersey
- Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Materiel
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Art Directors Club New York
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations
- Advisory Counsil
- Air Defense Communications Office
- Air Defense Control Center
- Air Defense Coordination Organization
- Alcohol & Drug Control Office
- Alcohol and Drug Control Officer
- Alternate Document Control Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information is exploding and much of it is coming from the sea" said David Weddel, assistant deputy chief of naval operations for information dominance.
SES) Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Fleet Readiness and Logistics (N4B) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] VADM Mike Loose, Civil Engineer Corps, USN Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Fleet Readiness & Logistics (N4) DIRECTORATE STRATEGIC MOBILITY AND COMBAT LOGISTICS DIVISION (N-42) Mr.
Dave Weddel, assistant deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Dominance.
Raymond Spicer, assistant deputy chief of naval operations for operations, plans and strategy.
In his last assignment he served as assistant deputy chief of naval operations for plans, policy and operations.
Disher, who passed away in 1998, was executive director of NTSA from 1991 to 1994 During his career as a naval aviator, he served as chief of naval air training; assistant deputy chief of naval operations for manpower, personnel and training, and chief of naval education and training.
In 1982, Hardisty reported to the commander-in-chief of the Pacific Fleet (CINCPACFLT) as deputy and chief of staff for plans and operations and then served as assistant deputy chief of naval operations for plans, policies and operations.