Due almost solely to the efforts of Major General Alva Fitch, the Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence from 1961 to 1964, the Army established the Intelligence and Security Branch on July 1, 1962.
What does ACS/I stand for?
ACS/I stands for Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 96 other meanings of ACS/I in our Acronym Attic
- Axis Camera Station
- Ayrshire Cancer Support (Ayrshire, Scotland)
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program
- Assistant Chief of Staff (for Automation and Communications)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Assistant Chief of Staff for (Intelligence/Information Management)
- Advanced Commanding System - Type 1
- Aerial Common Sensor - Corps
- Attitude Control System/Communications
- American College of Surgeons/National Institutes of Health
- Acrocephalosyndactyly, Type I
- Adobe Creative Suite 2
- Allied Cooperative Support Sharing System
- Cc Schnitzer Sport 3 (BMW)
- Absolute Customer Satisfaction Assurance (eMagin)
- Academic Center for Student-Athletes
- Access Control Specific Area
- Accumulated or Sampled on board
- Acer Saccharum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, U.
Reassigned to the Pentagon as deputy assistant chief of staff for intelligence, he was promoted to brigadier general on October 1, 1989.
They included Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Department of the Army and Commanding General, U.
General Odom, a Director of V-ONE since 1996, has held several senior military security posts including Director of the National Security Agency, Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence and Military Assistant to the National Security Advisor during the Carter Administration.
In July 2000, he became the Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G2), 3rd U.
During 1981 to 1985, he served as Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, the Army's senior intelligence officer.
He became the Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G2) for the 49th Armored Division (NG) in May 1988.